Join our team:
Want to join our team?Open
Our doors are always open to bright, enthusiastic people. If our working culture and vision speak to you and you’re interested in joining our team, be sure to send us your CV with a covering letter. We’ll then get in touch with you and discuss options.
We invest in our employees.Open
Everyone on the Esplan team has one thing in common: their passion for buildings and the environment. We know that what we do produces a better living environment and we’re driven by our mission to lay the foundations for the success of future generations.
We’re focussed on innovation and continuous development. Our working culture is open and honest. We welcome constructive criticism, new ideas and fruitful discussion.
These are just some of the advantages of working with us:
- You’re included in the design process as a whole, working side by side with everyone else involved in a project
- You’re part of a dynamic team in an inspirational working environment
- We keep you up to date on the latest trends in our field, offering regular training
- We work with our senior specialists to train you up so that even the greenest of graduates feel like they’re on a sure footing, supported by an instructor and mentor
- We provide you with the latest resources and computer programmes to use
- We take your personal needs into account, offering flexible working conditions
- We keep a constant eye on your motivation package
- You’re included in the company’s development processes
- We recognise and support healthy lifestyles
- We enjoy spending time together as a team (summer retreats, nights out et al.)
Information for partnersOpen
Esplan works very closely with reliable and innovative partners.
If you feel your company’s competence would make a valuable contribution to our projects, we’re open to you getting in touch with us and letting us know. Call or e-mail us and let’s agree on a time to meet so we can explore the possibilities. If you’ve got any questions, feel free to e-mail email@example.com.