Workplace happiness: the art of creating happy workplaces
Öpiku Conference Center
Conference speakers will convey knowledge to real estate developers regarding office building plans and to company’s managers on how to make the most of their existing offices. Participants will learn how to increase employee satisfaction and efficiency by 30% by improving their working environment and how to attract talents from competitors purely thanks to their working environment.
We invite administrative managers of companies, business real estate owners, office building developers, sales managers of real estate offices, general managers of managers who plan to purchase/rent new offices, construction industry representatives, etc. to participate.
The participants will:
– Learn about the importance of workplace happiness;
– Get an overview of interesting office solutions;
– Exchange different experiences;
– Hear examples of planning office spaces in Estonia;
– Get information on trends in co-working in the world;
– Learn how indoor climate affects productivity;
– Get an analysis of the newest WELL certificate on office spaces;
– Get tips on how to establish a ‘happy’ workplace;
– Get the opportunity to ask questions from specialists/practitioners of the field and meet many professionals.
More information here.